Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. : ) Momo chan is glad to have handsome white bunny (Swap with Maria from MforMonkey  <3 ) with her today to keep her company. At the same time, she was also shopping with me for her new body which I will probably write about later. (Gotta head out for a bit.) She couldn't be happier. Also made her a simple hairband to go with the adorable dress by Puppy52. <3

Did Momo chan do a hover hand on white bunny? XD

My favorite shot of the bunch. ^^ It might look creepy to others haha but I love this.

Have a nice day everyone, don't be despair if you are single because I believe Valentine's Day can be shared with your friends and family too. :) Or it is just another day to me when I was single. LoL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment