Friday 20 January 2012

Welcome to my blog


Hello everyone, I am E and here is another attempt to start blogging again. I hope that I can hang on to blogging again like I used to and record my crafting journey. I might also add in some photos of places I go with my better half and friends. : ) Bear with my writing though, not much of a writer. Hehe.

Lunar New Year is just a few days away and spring cleaning is one of the things to do during this period of time and today I decide to clean up my wardrobe. I came cross a few crafts that were made by recycling old t-shirts into yarn and making them into something. It's pretty cool so I decided to recycle my old t-shirt. :D

I saw this tutorial by Bailey K on making t-shirt yarn and it's really easy. I am planning to make a seat cushion cover out of this but turns out the ball of yarn wasn't enough. Haha I might need 1 or 2 more t-shirts to make a complete seat cushion cover.

2 comments: